12.6.2013

Tag: 11 Questions

Yay, my very first tag! :) Thank you Lila for tagging me! I thought this would make a great post since I've gained a few new readers recently.

The point of this whole questionnaire thingy is for us to discover new blogs that have less than 200 readers!

Rules:
Share 11 things about yourself.
Answer 11 questions asked by the one who tagged you.
Tag 11 new blogs with less than 200 readers.
Come up with 11 new questions for tagged ones.
Tell bloggers that you've tagged them.
No tagging back!


11 things about me:

1. I'd like to participate in Hitchball. It's a hitchhiking race where pairs compete against each other. The goal is to gain as many miles as possible. Lasts for one weekend.


2. I luuuuuuurve travelling. My dream, when I'm "old and brave" enough, would be to travel around Asia for like... A long time. Like 2 months minimum. :D It's such a huge place!

3. I have like the best cholesterol levels ever. The nurse told me that she's never met anyone with such high HDL (good cholesterol) and low LDL (bad cholesterol) levels. I have no clue why they're simply amazeballs because I don't really take that much notice of what I eat or anything. Say hi to my cholesterol! It has only 1 shoe :)



4. Now that we got to talking about food... I LOVE IT ! I'm a total foodie. :D

5. I stink at saying 'no' to people. :D Must be my Asian genes.

6. If we have previous lives then I must have been a cupid. Honestly, it's the greatest, most satisfying and rewarding, and most fun and whatnot hobby of mine! I recommend to everyone. Definitely. Just let me know and I'll set ya up! ;D 



7. I'd like to have a Facebook break or at least visit Facebook less, like once a week or so. But, on the other hand, I think not having Facebook equals social suicide so I'm not quite sure how this would work out... :P

8. I have been blessed with the best friends ever ! Like my talented singer friend Iiris Nikanne. Thank you Teemu from the blog Thing For The Bling for this vid!


9. Another friend of mine, Minna, has promised to teach me how to do gel and acrylics nails! Yay! Might be that you'll see a few artificial nails here too! ;) Here's some proof of Minna's talents. Thank you for this pic!


10. I groom my dog myself. Every spring she sports a new look, very très haute chic! Like this year, I was going for a horse-look but instead, she turned out looking like a hyena from Lion King. :D My dog has a blog too ! Picture from Instagram, don't forget to follow @sinilandia. ;)


11. I have a few funny faces up my sleeve. :D 



And then onto Lila's questions:
1. Red or blue?
Red.

2. Do you use candles?
Yes! They're a necessity especially when it's winter, all cold, dark and gloomy. I like to pop a few scented ones in the bathroom when we're having a soiree.

3. Do you read books?
Yes! I'm a book worm.

4. Which nail polish would you choose if you could choose any nail polish in this world?
I think I would choose a VHTF (very hard to find) polish. Then I would sell it for double its price, unless it's a really nice one, and use that money to buy a bunch of new cool nail polishes. :D

5. What's the color of your carpets and curtains?
4 blues, 2 oriental carpets and blue and white curtains.

6. Do you like capsicum/bell pepper?
You bet I do! Read this, and you'll love them too. :D



7. Barbeque: sausage or a steak?
Both. :D 

8. Pork, cow, chicken, fish or veggies?
Veggies! Let's save this planet and prevent ourselves from getting cancer!

9. When was the last time you were in the hospital?
When there was still snow on the ground. Luckily I wasn't the one being treated though. :)

10. Any plans for the weekend?
Yes! I have a friend who's graduating and another one is having a house warming party. I plan to attend both since they're in the same area. :D

11. Did you like these questions?
Sure did!


Since this is a fairly old tag that has been going around for a while now, I'm not going to tag any blogs here. But, if you haven't gotten around to doing this, I highly recommend it! :P 

Here I have few informative blogs listed. I think everyone should read these. They're basically general education!

Healthberry
Healthberry for kids in English
Kemikaalikimara
Incimix
Karkkipäivä
Chocochili

Do you like posts like this or do you prefer hardcore info with pics? ;)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...